Sunday, December 23, 2012

Setback

I overdid it yesterday. Too much out and about and I spent the evening in bed feeling horrible. I threw up for the first time in days.

My husband said he was glad I did so much. That I gave all I had to my family. I try to see it from that perspective but it's hard. Now I don't feel like getting out of bed.

I know I need to eat but nothing sounds good. I feel like I'm back to square one with the appetite vs knowing I need nourishment battle. I don't want to get sick. The thought of throwing up scares me now. It equals my body not being good enough...not being strong like it needs to be for the baby. I doubt that's rational but it's how I feel.

I was 14 weeks as of yesterday. Supposedly the majority of HG women see relief somewhere in the next two weeks. I hope I'm one of those women! This setback last night has me filled with doubt that this nightmare will end anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment