Saturday, January 5, 2013

My little man

I haven't felt like writing much the past few days. Yesterday wasn't so good. I ended up with some pretty gnarly cramps.

I was supposed to go to work today. Talked yesterday to my work and we decided it was best for my health that I stay home. I don't think tomorrow looks promising either.

I've been having a lot of backaches lately...probably from so much time spent in bed. Not much fun in the middle of the night!

I will be glad of the day I don't have to take so many drugs just to be able to eat and drink.

The one good thing this has taught me is that it is ok to rely on other people to help you. I can't do much by myself, especially taking care of my little man. He has adapted but some days it makes me feel guilty. He's really excited about the "baybay" and that makes things better. He has become quite the little helper the past few days. It's so fun to watch him learning new things and becoming a preschooler rather than a toddler. His vocabulary grows more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment