Saturday, January 26, 2013

In control? Nope!

Today I'm reminded just how much this disease controls my life. After a three hour car trip I was the sickest I've been in a while. I threw up for the first time in over a week. Followed by other stomach unpleasantness. Now I'm awake at 2 am praying my stomach will calm down and I can sleep more.

I don't think I've written since we found out we are having a girl! I can't wait to dress her up.

The doctor has us scheduled to go see a high risk doc on feb 6th. We will have another ultrasound at that time to make sure some cysts around baby's brain are shrinking on their own. He said it isn't something to be overly concerned about so I am doing my best not to worry. We will also have a consult that day to see if I can vba2c (regular birth after having two cesarean sections). I'm hoping they say yes as it is something I really want to do. We shall see.

I have been doing quite a bit of crocheting. I'm adding some pictures of the hats I've made so far. I'm going to try to sell them. I hope they will fund my cloth diaper addiction! I'm trying to build my stash for this new little one! For a long time HG was preventing me from using cloth at all. We are finally back to using some cloth at home and it makes me pretty happy. Yay for not clogging up landfills quite so much!





1 comment:

  1. Is there any way you could post your e-mail address? I know you don't know me but I really have something to share with you, but I can't post it here :/ Please let me know asap. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete