Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tired.

Being pregnant and having HG are starting to wear on me. I can't lie down comfortably anymore because of how big my belly is. When I finally get to sleep (takes forever these days), an alarm goes off. 12 am. 3 am. 6 am. 9 am. 12 pm. 3 pm. 6 pm. 9 pm. I'm constantly taking medicine. If I don't I get sick. Very sick. It's a gamble every morning whether breakfast will stay down or not. Today was a good day. The three days before that weren't. I might throw up a little or a lot. I never know from day to day which it will be.

I feel so bad for my two year old. He has to endure Mommy's mood swings (thank you hormones) and my extreme lack of energy. Where I'd normally try to play games with him and have learning time he ends up watching TV or playing with his toys. I will be so glad to give him back his energetic mama who does things with him. I'm sure he'll be happy about it too!

For a small victory...he went potty this morning! I am so proud of him. I'm hoping to ease him into potty training slowly. He was so proud of himself. I know it's nothing spectacular but it's a step in the right direction to getting him out of diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment